Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Horses that Inspired the Blog









These are my horses that inspire the blog name with my kiddo who couldn't love them more as you can tell by the first few pictures.  The one directly above with the cherries is his FAVORITE and he calls it apple.  I have tried to divert him a little from it since it isn't the most masculine, but he is insistent that Apple is his horse and there is no getting around it.  Oh well, a little femininity never hurt anyone.

I have finally posted a few of the horses on etsy, no sales yet, but hopefully someone will like them  .http://www.etsy.com/people/patchworkponies

I have more horses and other projects to add soon.

1 comment:

  1. Bravo Brita! I think your horses are wonderful and am so glad you started an etsy page and a blog! Can't wait to hear your stories... and visit your new side business :) How exciting!

    ReplyDelete