Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Addition

We have been super busy at our house.  We recently acquired a new addition who has been keeping us on our toes.




I adopted the puppy on Saturday from the Humane Society.  I was at the Paris Street Market with my sister looking for vintage finds.  The puppy is neither vintage or furniture, but she was too cute to resist.  We have loosely been in the market for another dog.  I kind of sprung it on the husband, who likes to plan things out, but he loves her too.  Her name is Shasta.  Our other dog isn't too sure, but I think eventually the idea will hit home.

I finished out the school year and have been happily delving into the bliss of stay at home momhood.  I have also been organizing and cleaning.  I finally cleaned out my car which was a major feat.  Today the kiddo and I swept the front porch and back patio.  Nothing too exciting, just all the stuff you have been ingnoring and finally get around to doing.  Next week is painting. 

I have lots to blog about, so hopefully now that I am back at it, I will be posting a few new things this week and next.  Sorry about the delay...

1 comment: