Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Picture Wall

I did this picture project at the same time as I did the valance below.  I thought, oh, I'll wait a day or two and then post it.  Two weeks later, here I am.  We finished a painting project I have been working on for almost a year.  Trust me, not that complicated, just hard to find a block of time to paint when your three year old wants to "help."  Once the painting was done I hung some family photos, many of them that I have had set aside to hang up for a few years.  I guess the title of this post should really be procrastinators anonymous or something.




It did take a lot of measuring, but worth it to have everything even.  I bought most of the frames at Walmart for only about two or three dollars a piece.  I made sure to get a couple different varieties of frames so I could add over the years and it wouldn't be too obvious.   I am really happy with the ribbon and overall how the wall turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment