Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Ribbon Organization

Really should have rolled up all the ribbon before taking the picture.  Oh well, I think I was getting a little too much help!
My husband made me this stand a long time ago to display scarves I had made for a few craft shows.  Since then it has sadly been hanging in our storage room going unused and mean while my ribbon has been in a jumbled mess.  I have been in major craft organization mode while setting up my cabinet and getting all my stuff moved from one location to the next.  It is taking a long time.  Hopefully when it is all done I will be happy, organized and ready to go.  I do know one thing for sure, I am not allowed in the fabric store for a long time.

Anyway, while organizing, it seemed like a good idea to marry these two together and create something useable!




No comments:

Post a Comment